None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 28 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:35 am

The New Age

Go down

The New Age

Post by naru uzumaki jr on Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:31 pm

Hello, everyone

I am aware that the last post on this site was over a year ago and that nothing I post on here will ever be seen by human eyes other than my own. (Unless Haya gets an email every time someone posts on this site) I am not going to post to ask us all to revert back to these childish kid-games because the old crowd who played on these sites were in fact either high school children or adults who could not grow past Japanese cartoons. The reason i am posting here is to declare the proud future.

For those who do not know me I am Ken Sammon and I have plans. I am currently enlisting into the Army National Guard during my college years. After that fun trip I intend to commission in the Army to serve a military career and pay for my college. That may sound fun but my ultimate goal is to run for President of the United States of America. Again I will mention that no one will read this, but I almost feel more confident that I will hold to my word for those misfits who cannot let go of the past. The only thing I ask of anyone who may read this is to vote Ken Sammon in 2040.

Thank for your time my friends.

naru uzumaki jr

Character sheet
Village: Moon
Element(s): None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum